Job Opening Title: Resource Management Analyst I
Employer Name: Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives
Job Location: Frankfort, KY
Application Deadline: August 6, 2019
Years of experience required: On year of systems analysis, business administration, or public administration experience.
Job Description (if URL to posting not available). Please include instructions for how to apply.: This position will be located in the State Records Branch. We are seeking a charismatic and customer service oriented individual to join our team as a Resource Management Analyst I. The successful candidate for this position will demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, analyze problems, communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing, and work cooperatively with a team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Travel to and work with assigned state agencies to advise and assist them with managing public records by drafting retention schedules.
• Under general supervision, work with state agencies to plan, organize, and manage information resources in compliance with public records laws.
• Promote the use of enterprise-wide information resource/electronic records policies and guidelines and technology standards through training and instructional materials.
• Analyze alternatives for collection, manipulation, storage, and retrieval of information.
• Perform other duties as required.
The successful candidate for this position will have experience and knowledge of records management. A passion for information literacy and a dedication to quality customer service is highly preferred.
Application may be done through the job posting link.