This position is closed and no longer accepting applications.
Job Opening Title: Digital Asset Archivist
Employer Name: Hasbro
Job Location: Remote
Link to job posting:
Years of experience required: 2-3
Job Description (if URL to posting not available). Please include instructions for how to apply.: Job Description
Digital Asset Administrator will manage version control for high volume revised packaging files, ensuring the most recent versions with all necessary elements are available within the Content Services Portal.
• Manage the access and secure release of final Toy packaging artwork and photography, and copy files on the Content Service Portal.
• Receives, tracks and responds to high volume inquiries and requests for final digital assets from internal and external asset users (retailers, sales reps, marketing, etc.).
• Ensures accurate content upload and naming conventions, applies security settings and release dates to individual assets.
• Ensures asset integrity by conducting periodic audits of assets by brand in the content service portal.
• 2-4 years work experience in Digital Asset Management
• Digital asset management experience, proficient with Excel, basic Powerpoint knowledge, good analytic skills
• Excellent communication/customer service skills, basic knowledge of metadata, subtypes, and DAM servers
• Has a proficient understanding of principles being a Content Steward, which is someone with admin permissions to a company intranet DAM site who can upload/download/manage restricted and non-restricted digital content.
This position is Full Time / Temporary (12 Month)