Job Opening Title: Digital Asset Administrator (1-Year Contract), Hasbro, Pawtucket, RI
Employer Name: Hasbro, Inc.
Job Location: Pawtucket, RI
Application Deadline: 11/13/2020
Link to job posting:
Years of experience required:
Job Description (if URL to posting not available). Please include instructions for how to apply.: Digital Asset Administrator – Entertainment One Properties
Hasbro’s Creative Development Studios is seeking a Digital Asset Administrator for its Digital Asset Management Team. The position is based at Hasbro’s RI headquarters and will report to the Creative Development Studios Associate Manager, Digital Assets.
This position will facilitate the management of confidential digital assets from our Entertainment One franchise brands, such as My Little Pony, Peppa Pig, PJ Masks, Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom, Ricky Zoom, among many others. This person will input and organize assets into an accessible archival digital environment, control access throughout the organization for those assets, and facilitate the distribution of assets.
Expectations for the role include a heavy emphasis on data organization and management, as well as strong written and verbal communication.
• 2+ Year education in Information Management, Library Sciences or Project Management preferred
• Experience working with a web-based interface
• An understanding of data management and archival processes
• A working understanding of general design-related digital file types including JPG, PNG, PPT, PSD, OBJ, STL, ZTL, etc. AI, PDF, MOV – need to handle videos
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite – need to handle Flash, Illustrator, and Photoshop files
• Demonstrable problem solving and organizational skills involving digital media
• Experience on both Mac and Windows platforms
• An affinity for Girls entertainment brands is a plus!
Role and Responsibility:
The Digital Asset Administrator will be responsible for:
• Supporting import of assets into Hasbro’s Content Services platform
• Direct interaction/coordination with Hasbro’s internal and external teams.
• Addition or administration of metadata on imported assets
• Management of workspaces, workflows, and virtual folder structures
• Control of authorized access to data within DAM
• Documentation of processes and policies
• Production of reports to IT and development leadership
The ideal candidate excels at the following:
• Digital Organizational Management – The ability to construct and manage extremely intuitive organizational file structures that can scale.
• Computer platform general troubleshooting knowledge – Ability to assess issues and find solutions, or partner with internal IT support as needed.
• Communication – The ability to clearly communicate to internal and external teams, with clear awareness and support for their needs.
• Sense of Urgency – Ability to manage extremely time-sensitive requests effectively.
• Adaptability and Flexibility – The ability to manage a constantly shifting set of priorities and various inputs
• Confidentiality – Ability to implement and maintain processes to protect highly confidential assets.
• Sense of Fun – We make toys after all
** TO APPLY — Please submit a resume or CV with a cover letter detailing your interest in and qualifications for the position to Nick.Silvestri@hasbro.com. References will be requested for finalists.