Job Opening Title: Digital Asset Administrator – Ecomm Emphasis
Employer Name: Hasbro
Job Location: Remote / Providence, RI
Application Deadline: 11/10/20
Link to job posting:
Years of experience required: 2-4
Job Description (if URL to posting not available). Please include instructions for how to apply.: Hasbro, Inc. – Digital Asset Administrator – Ecomm emphasis (1 year contract)
Email resumes to Xephyr.Inkpen@Hasbro.com
The Digital Asset Administrator is responsible for supporting on time secure delivery of all digital assets approved for distribution through the content management system by collaborating with cross functional team members in design, editorial, marketing, photo studios, Ecomm, and IT teams. Requires strong digital workflow background, expert organizational skills, intermediate experience with graphic software, proficient experience with Excel, and exceptional customer service as well as written communication.
Hasbro is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World’s Best Play and Entertainment Experiences.
• Main focus is direct digital asset management for Global Ecomm assets. Responsible for both upload and distribution via Hasbro’s Content Service Portal, with an emphasis on curation, metadata and tracking to support many global teams.
• Daily and weekly upload notifications, high volume of detailed asset tracking and communication. Main point of contact for assets availability status, using a variety of reports and internal programs.
• Manage the access and secure release of final Ecomm Image, Copy, Video and Toolkit assets on Hasbro’s Content Service Portal. Ensures secure release of sensitive movie-related and/or licensed assets by adhering to Hasbro’s Intellectual Property policy and release dates provided by Marketing. Assets include product photography, renders, packaging files, copy, toolkits, logos, video and more.
• Digital Asset Administrator will prepare, maintain and retrieve upon request all digital assets within Hasbro’s Content Services Portal. Also create Closed Captioning VTT files as needed for Ecomm Video assets.
• Must provide dynamic and adaptive support to ever changing Ecomm DAM needs, while maintaining a high level of asset integrity. Must be adaptable to frequently changing processes, asset delivery and new asset types.
• Interacts with various global photo studios and brand design teams on a regular basis in order to maintain a smooth flow of image creation, filenaming conventions and post-upload asset metadata.
• Ensures accurate content upload and naming conventions, applies security settings and release dates to individual assets.
• Ensures asset integrity by conducting periodic audits of assets by brand, policy and metadata tags in the content service portal.
Digital Asset Management experience
Proficient with Excel, Teams, SharePoint & Outlook, basic PowerPoint knowledge.
Basic knowledge of metadata, subtypes, and DAM servers.
Good analytic skills. Excellent communication/customer service skills.
Photoshop and Closed Captioning experience optional, but helpful.
Bachelor’s degree in DAM, Graphics or Information & Library Science required.
Required Years of Experience:
2-4 yrs work experience in Digital Asset Management and/or administrative project management.
Has a proficient understanding of principles being a Content Steward, which is someone with admin permissions to a company intranet site who can upload/download/ manage restricted and non restricted digital assets.
Hasbro is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World’s Best Play and Entertainment Experiences. From toys, games and consumer products to television, movies, digital gaming, live action, music, and virtual reality experiences, Hasbro connects to global audiences by bringing to life great innovations, stories and brands across established and inventive platforms. Hasbro’s iconic brands include NERF, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, NERF, D&D, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, BABY ALIVE, POWER RANGERS, PEPPA PIG and PJ MASKS as well as premier partner brands. Through its global entertainment studio eOne, Hasbro is building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Hasbro is committed to making the world a better place for children and their families through corporate social responsibility and philanthropy. Hasbro ranked No. 13 on the 2019 100 Best Corporate Citizens list by CR Magazine and has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute for the past eight years.