Job Opening Title: Remote/Pawtucket, RI: Digital Asset Administrator – Consumer Products Emphasis (term)
Employer Name: Hasbro, Inc.
Job Location: Pawtucket, RI
Job Description (if URL to posting not available). Please include instructions for how to apply.: Remote/Pawtucket, RI: Digital Asset Administrator – Consumer Products Emphasis (term)
** TO APPLY — Please submit a resume or CV with a cover letter detailing your interest in and qualifications for the position to Nick.Silvestri@hasbro.com and Emily.Walter@hasbro.com. References will be requested for finalists.
• 2+ years’ experience in Digital Asset Management, LIS, Information Management, or Administrative Project Management
• Proficient understanding of digital media file formats
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suites
Role and responsibilities:
This Digital Asset Administrator role supports the Creative and Product Development branch of the Consumer Products organization. Reporting into the larger CDS DAM team, this position is responsible for ingesting new digital artwork collections, managing existing collections and fulfilling asset requests. Customer service mindset and adaptability to shifting priorities a must.
• Ingest CP assets into Hasbro’s DAM, ensure accurate file naming conventions, maintaining and updating metadata, secure asset release
• Ongoing management of existing asset collections
• Fulfill incoming requests for artwork, 3D and other media
• Handling IP sensitive assets according to established best practices
• Tracking incoming requests and asset distribution
• Must provide dynamic and adaptive support to ever changing Consumer Products DAM needs, while maintaining a high level of asset integrity.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Strong Digital Asset Management Skills — We manage a large collection of cross-functional assets! Proficiency with general principles of Content Stewardship.
• Ability to Multitask —Priorities shift throughout the day. Working with a sense of urgency and balancing responsibilities is critical to this role.
• Customer Service Oriented — Works with requesters to connect with an asset solution. Clear communication and proactively setting expectations are key.
• Process Minded — Requires strong digital workflows background, ability to follow and enforce existing protocols and strives to improve them where possible.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
• Highly Organized
• Familiarity with Consumer Products industry a plus!
• Confidentiality — Ability to implement and maintain processes to protect highly confidential assets.
• Sense of Fun! — We produce toys and entertainment after all.
Hasbro is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World’s Best Play and Entertainment Experiences. From toys, games and consumer products to television, movies, digital gaming, live action, music, and virtual reality experiences, Hasbro connects to global audiences by bringing to life great innovations, stories and brands across established and inventive platforms. Hasbro’s iconic brands include NERF, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, NERF, D&D, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, BABY ALIVE, POWER RANGERS, PEPPA PIG and PJ MASKS as well as premier partner brands. Through its global entertainment studio eOne, Hasbro is building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Hasbro is committed to making the world a better place for children and their families through corporate social responsibility and philanthropy. Hasbro ranked No. 13 on the 2019 100 Best Corporate Citizens list by CR Magazine and has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute for the past eight years.