Job Opening Title: Digital Asset Administrator (1 Year Term)
Employer Name: Hasbro, Inc.
Job Location: Remote Work
Application Deadline: Friday 10/8/21
Link to job posting:
Years of experience required: 2-4
Job Description (if URL to posting not available). Please include instructions for how to apply.: Job Description
• Digital Asset Administrator will manage version control for high volume revised packaging files, ensuring the most recent versions with all necessary elements are available within the Digital Asset Management system.
• Manage the access and secure release of final Toy packaging artwork and photography, and copy files on the Content Service Portal.
• Receives, tracks and responds to high volume of inquiries and requests for final digital assets from internal and external asset users (retailers, sales reps, marketing, etc.).
• Ensures accurate content upload and naming conventions, applies security settings and release dates to individual assets.
• Ensures asset integrity by conducting periodic audits of assets by brand in the content service portal.
This position is for one-year term only, and is fully remote.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphics, Information Technology, & Library Science or related degree
• 2-4 years work experience in Digital Asset Management
• Digital asset management experience, proficient with Excel, basic Powerpoint knowledge, good analytic skills
• Excellent communication/customer service skills, basic knowledge of metadata, subtypes, and DAM servers
• Has a proficient understanding of principles being a Content Steward, which is someone with admin permissions to a company intranet DAM site who can upload/download/manage restricted and non-restricted digital content.
Please send resume and cover letter to Kelly.Jensen@hasbro.com