Job Opening Title: Records Analyst
Employer Name: State Archives of North Carolina
Job Location: Raleigh, N.C.
Application Deadline: 3/25/2022, 5:00 PM Eastern
Salary Range: $42,780 – $46,991
Link to job posting: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/northcarolina/jobs/3381533/records-analyst
Years of experience required: One year of progressive experience in archives and/or records management
Job Description (if URL to posting not available). Please include instructions for how to apply.: The Records Analyst will serve as a specialist in records management consultative services to local and state government agencies.
Duties include but are not limited to:
– Providing consultative services to state, local, and university officials and staff on questions and issues regarding records management, including those related to electronic records.
– Working closely with state, local, and university officials to inventory, analyze, and document the administrative, legal, fiscal, and archival values of record series; appraise records to determine appropriate disposition; and provide state and local government offices advice on the long-term preservation of their archival records.
– Working closely with division personnel on issues such as records management, electronic records preservation, digitization projects, and outreach.
– Working collaboratively with division personnel to plan and implement projects by establishing the scope of the project, benchmarks, and timelines for completion.
– Developing and delivering records management workshops for state and local government officials.