Job Opening Title: Digital Projects Coordinator
Employer Name: Center for Puerto Rican Studies, Hunter College – CUNY
Job Location: New York City
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Salary Range: 34,580-54,600 commensurate with experience and qualifications
Link to job posting: https://www.rfcuny.org/careers/postings?pvnID=HC-2208-005000
Years of experience required: 2
Job Description (if URL to posting not available). Please include instructions for how to apply.: Responsibilities:
• Coordinate the implementation of assigned digital projects.
• Contribute to the development of digital collections.
• Prepare, digitize and conduct post-processing and quality control of archival material.
• Add metadata to digital objects for access and discovery in Centro’s content management system.
• Process digital images for preservation and access.
• Enforce best practices for processing, quality control, content management, and preservation of digital collections according to national standards.
• Solve problems, answer questions and provide technical solutions to supervisors and staff.
• Oversee training and supervision of other project team members.
• Maintain statistics and prepare official project reports as requested.
To apply: Forward cover letter, resume and contact information for 2 professional references to Aníbal Arocho, Center for Puerto Rican Studies, Hunter College, CUNY at firstname.lastname@example.org The subject line of the email should read: Digital Projects Coordinator.