Job Opening Title: Digital Asset Administrator
Employer Name: Hasbro
Job Location: Remote
Application Deadline: 5/4/21
Link to job posting:
Years of experience required: 2-4
Job Description (if URL to posting not available). Please include instructions for how to
apply.: Job Description
**This is a one-year term position.The Digital Asset Administrator is responsible for ensuring on-time secure delivery of all digital assets ordered and approved for distribution through the content management system by collaborating with cross functional team members in design, editorial, marketing, photo studios, online business, and IT teams. Requires strong digital workflow background, expert organizational skills, intermediate experience with graphic software, proficient experience with Excel, and exceptional customer service as well as written communication.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Digital Asset Administrator will prepare, maintain and retrieve upon request all digital assets ( photos, packaging, artwork , copy, etc.) within the Content Services Portal.
• Manage the access and secure release of final Toy packaging artwork and photography, and copy files on the Content Service Portal. Ensures secure release of sensitive movie-related and/or licensed assets by adhering to Hasbro’s Intellectual Property policy and release dates provided by Marketing.
• Receives, tracks and responds to high volume inquiries and requests for final digital assets from internal and external asset users (retailers, sales reps, marketing, etc.).
• Ensures accurate content upload and naming conventions, applies security settings and release dates to individual assets.
• Ensures asset integrity by conducting periodic audits of assets by brand in the content service portal.
• Digital asset management experience, proficient with Excel, basic PowerPoint knowledge, good analytic skills.
• Excellent communication/customer service skills, basic knowledge of metadata, subtypes, and DAM servers.
• Has a proficient understanding of principles being a Content Steward, which is someone with admin permissions to a company intranet site who can upload/download/manage restricted and non-restricted digital assets.
• Ability to implement and maintain processes to protect highly confidential assets.
• Required Education
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphics or Information & Library Science required.
• Experience with Power BI a plus!
Required Years of Experience
• 2-4 yrs work experience in Digital Asset Management and/or administrative project management.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com