Job Opening Title: Digital Asset Administrator (1 Year Term)
Employer Name: Hasbro
Job Location: Remote
Application Deadline: 5/6/22
Years of experience required: 2-4
Job Description (if URL to posting not available). Please include instructions for how to apply.: Job Description
Hasbro’s Creative Development Studios is seeking a 1-year Digital Asset Administrator contract position for its Digital Asset Management Team! The position is fully remote and will report to the Associate Manager of Digital Assets. This role will be responsible for supporting the DAM Team’s current processes and workflows, ensuring timely secure delivery of all approved digital assets for distribution through the content management systems. Completes tasks as assigned by DAM Team Leadership. Requires strong digital workflow background and organizational skills, experience with graphic software, Excel, and outstanding customer service as well as written communication.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparing, maintaining, and retrieving digital assets (photos, packaging, artwork, copy, etc.) within the DAM platform.
• Following procedures for secure release of final product assets: packaging artwork, photography, toolkit, studio reference, digital broadcast, copy, social, marketing and video assets on the DAM Platform. Handles management of sensitive assets by adhering to Hasbro’s Intellectual Property policy and release dates provided by Marketing.
• Receives, tracks and responds to a high volume of inquiries and requests for final digital assets from internal and external asset users (retailers, sales reps, marketing, etc.).
• Ensures accurate content upload and naming conventions, applies security settings to individual assets. Flagging any issues or challenges to Associate Manager.
• As directed, ensures asset integrity and availability by conducting periodic audits of assets proactively and/or per request.
• Additional manual curation of assets after upload for better UX and asset findability per guidelines: keywords, custom user groups, archiving of older content.
• Provide support for larger DAM Team projects and OOO coverage as assigned
• Sense of fun! We make toys, after all.
• 1-2 years work experience with digital collections, metadata, DAM and/or administrative project management.
• DAM experience, proficient with Excel, basic PowerPoint knowledge, good analytic skills.
• Excellent communication/customer service skills, basic knowledge of metadata, subtypes, and DAM servers.
• Proficient understanding of principles being a Content Steward, which is someone with admin permissions to a company intranet site who can upload/download/handle restricted and non-restricted digital assets.
• General understanding of data architecture and lifecycle of assets from creation to delivery.
• Ability to implement and maintain processes to protect highly confidential assets.
• Bachelor’s degree in DAM, Graphics or Information & Library Science, or related field.
How To Apply
Please email resume and cover letter to CDSDigitalAssetManagement@Hasbro.com