Job Opening Title: Digital Asset Administrator (Remote eComm 12 Month Temp)
Employer Name: Hasbro, Inc.
Job Location: Providence, RI (Remote)
Application Deadline: 11/1/2022
Years of experience required: 2-4 years work experience in Digital Asset Management and/or administrative project management.
Job Description (if URL to posting not available). Please include instructions for how to apply.: Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a 12 month non-renewing temp position.
This position is responsible for supporting on time secure delivery of all digital assets approved for distribution through the content management system by collaborating with cross functional team members in design, editorial, marketing, photo studios, eComm, and IT teams. Requires strong digital workflow background, expert organizational skills, intermediate experience with graphic software, proficient experience with Excel, and exceptional customer service as well as written communication. Hasbro is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World’s Best Play and Entertainment Experiences.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Main focus is direct digital asset management for Global eComm assets. Responsible for both upload and distribution via Hasbro’s Content Service Portal, with an emphasis on curation, metadata and tracking to support many global teams.
• High volume of asset tracking and communication. Main point of contact for assets availability status, using a variety of reports and internal programs.
• Manage the access and secure release of final Ecomm Image, Copy, Video and Toolkit assets on Hasbro’s Content Service Portal. Ensures secure release of sensitive movie-related and/or licensed assets by adhering to Hasbro’s Intellectual Property policy and release dates provided by Marketing. Assets include product photography, renders, packaging files, copy, toolkits, logos, video and more.
• Digital Asset Administrator will process, maintain, and provide reference for digital assets within Hasbro’s Content Services Portal.
• Must provide dynamic and adaptive support to ever changing eComm DAM needs, while maintaining a high level of asset integrity. Must be adaptable to frequently changing processes, asset delivery and new asset types.
• Interacts with various global photo studios and brand design teams on a regular basis in order to maintain a smooth flow of image creation, filenaming conventions and post-upload asset metadata.
• Ensures accurate content upload and naming conventions, applies security settings and release dates to individual assets.
• Ensures asset integrity by conducting periodic audits of assets by brand, policy and metadata tags in the content service portal.
Required Education Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in DAM, Graphics or Information & Library Science required.
Digital Asset Management experience.
Proficient with Office 365 especially Excel, Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Best practice understanding of metadata and digital asset management.
Excellent communication/customer service skills.
Some proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
Has a proficient understanding of principles being a Content Steward, which is someone with admin permissions to a company intranet site who can upload/download/ manage restricted and non restricted digital assets.